Wedding Package & Menus
Bear Mountain Inn & Resort is the best option for you! Allow us to help you plan your dream wedding or elopement ceremony. Regardless of time of year you choose to celebrate your vows, the Bear Mountain Inn provides a beautiful setting for your wedding. We provide professional, yet personalized attention to make sure your special day meets all your expectations.
Bear Mountain Inn offers Summer Outdoor Tent Weddings and receptions that are held under beautiful white wedding tents. After your marriage ceremony overlooking beautiful Bear Lake, your guests will enjoy great food, fun, and dancing overlooking the lake with spectacular mountain views. Everyone will be dining and dancing far into the evening. One of the best memories of your Maine wedding will be watching the sunset over the mountains. Host a country style rehearsal dinner in Maine with your family and loved ones, overlooking the beauty of the lake with the mountains as your backdrop. The views are stunning, the time is right – our Maine Inn & Resort is ideal for you!
Summer Tent Weddings are offered May 15 – October 15
All outdoor wedding packages include the following:
- Outdoor Property for Wedding Tent Reception – Site Fee included
- Outside Wedding Deck overlooking the Bear Lake for your ceremony
- Champagne and Flowers for Bride & Grooms Room
- Wedding Reception Dinner of your choice from Menu
- Use of surrounding grounds for photography
- White Folding Wedding Chairs for Ceremony and Reception
- White Wedding Tent
- Lights draped around perimeter of Wedding Tent
- Dance Floor 12 X 12 (Larger size can be special ordered)
- Round Tables for Wedding Guests
- Long Banquet Tables for Head Table of Bridal Party
- Buffet Tables, Gift Table, Cake Table, DJ Table
- One hour Wedding and Four Hour Reception time frame-Total 5 hours
- Parking Directions for Guests
- White Table Linens for all Tables
- China, Cutlery, and Water Glass for Reception
- Set-up and Breakdown of all Tents, Tables, and Chairs
- Portable Bathrooms
- Bar Set up Under the Tent
- Electrical outlet and extension cord provided for DJ or Band
- Separate Tents and Tables Provided for all Food Preparation
Bear Paw (Indoor) Weddings are offered year around
For 12 – 50 guests
MENU OPTIONS FOR OUTDOOR OR INDOOR WEDDINGS:
A lovely tiered platter filled with breads, crackers, cheeses, fruits, veggies and dips.
Passed or Stationary:
Chicken and Beef skewers. Savory marinated skewers of beef and chicken with wonderful sauces to dip. Decoratively displayed with a pineapple.
Crostini: A variety of toasted baguette slices topped with your choice of smoked trout, steak and gorgonzola, or a fresh tomato, basil mozzarella.
Homemade Buffalo Chicken Balls: Buffalo style, shredded chicken mixed with cheese and seasonings rolled into a ball, breaded and fried; served with blue cheese.
DINNER MENU OPTIONS
THE ELEGANT DINNER OPTION:
Choose two Main Course options (additional options can be ordered for an additional cost).
Steamship Round: A lovely roasted beef that is carved, sliced and served with au jus and creamy horseradish.
Stuffed Chicken Breast: Cordon bleu style, or with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts in a light cream sauce, or Italian style with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil in a marinara sauce.
Seafood Newburgh: Fresh shrimp, scallops, haddock and lobster simmering in a homemade Newburgh sauce made with cream, butter, stock and a touch of sherry.
Stuffed Sole or Haddock with homemade seafood stuffing.
SIDES: Choose two sides:
Garlic Mashed potatoes
Roasted Asparagus with red pepper and balsamic drizzle
Scalloped/Au Gratin potatoes
Brussel Sprouts (when in season) grilled and roasted
Roasted Vegetable blend
Your choice of a nice fresh Garden salad, tossed Caesar Salad or Maine Berry Salad with field greens tossed with candied walnuts, blueberries, cranberries, goat cheese and homemade berry vinaigrette on the side.
Freshly baked rolls, bread, cornbread or garlic bread
Our caterer’s are also happy to work with you on other menu requests.
* Indoor (Late Fall/Winter) weddings require a minimum of 6 rooms to be booked at the Bear Mountain Inn.
All other weddings require all rooms in the Inn, to be booked for 2 nights.