Bear Mountain Inn is located at the foothills of the White Mountains which brings you snowmobiling in Maine at its best, with a varying terrain that makes for exciting riding and spectacular scenery. Our central location in the heart of Maine’s prime snowmobiling region makes Bear Mountain Inn an ideal hub from which to explore. Rent a snowmobile or bring your own and stay at the Bear Mountain Inn for the best snowmobiling in Maine.
Maine’s 12,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails are regarded as some of the finest in the country. No where does snowmobiling in Maine get any better than the Western Mountains and Lake Region in Maine.. Bear Mountain Inn sits on the trail, so all you have to do is unload your snowmobile and connect to our backfield trail. With an annual average snowfall of nearly 10 feet, it’s no wonder that people from around the country come to the western mountain and lake region of Maine to experience the best snow, our fabulous Inn, and the incredible winter scenery of the Maine woods. Along with the groomed trails are many miles of beautiful mountains and wildlife that will take you back into some breathtaking pristine areas, getting you away from it all! In these areas you could see moose and deer in their natural habitat, along with wonderful views of the White Mountains and spectacular scenic outlooks.
Our Snowmobile Packages in Maine Includes:
- Two or three nights stay in the room of your choice at preferential rate
- Luxury Suites with in-room Jacuzzi, fireplace and wet bar
- Full Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning in our cozy fireside Dining Room
- Hot chocolate daily, fireside in the Gathering Room
- Home baked cookies with Afternoon Tea & Hot Chocolate fireside in our Gathering Room
- Complimentary Snow Shoes & Sleds to use on Bear Mountain Inn Trails & Sledding Hill
- Use of our luxurious outdoor Hot Tub, overlooking our lake.
- Hike Bear Mountain Inn trails and local mountains nearby.
- Relax in front of our beautiful fieldstone fireplace and enjoy the views from the deck overlooking the lake.
- Book on-line and note in the reservation Snowmobile Package Special.
- We will take care of the rest and send updated confirmation. Or call 207-583-4404 or email: email@example.com
Snowmobile Rentals provided by Northeast Snowmobile Rental
This Package offers Special Discount on Room Rates & excludes holiday and holiday weekends.
|Room Name||2 Nights||3 Night Special||4 or more Nights|
|Great Grizzly||$650||$900||Additional $200 Per Night|
|Sugar Bear Cottage||$650||$900||Additional $200 Per Night|
|Fuzzy Bear||$550||$750||Additional $175 Per Night|
|Bear Paw||$550||$750||Additional $175 Per Night|
|Cub I – Family Suite||$500||$700||Additional $175 Per Night|
|Cub Den II||$440||$640||Additional $150 Per Night|
|Polo Bear||$390||$540||Additional $125 Per Night|
|Black Bear||$390||$540||Additional $125 Per Night|
|Brown Bear||$320||$460||Additional $110 Per Night|
|Minnesota Bear Suite||$550||$750||Additional $175 Per Night|
|Post & Beam Home||$1,000*||$1,500*||Additional $400 Per Night|
* Breakfast is not included in Post & Beam House rental. However, for an additional $12 per person per day, breakfast can be included and served in the Inn.
Snowmobile Rental Rates
Snowmobiles Rates subject to change. Bear Mountain guest’s receive a 10% discount
when renting the snowmobiles from Northeast Snowmobile Rental
Saturday & Holiday Rates
Sunday – Friday
Sunday – Friday 4 Hour Special /
Saturday & Holiday 4hr Rate
Add the following Items to your Package:
|Add to Package||Time||Cost|
|Massage on Premises||60 minute||
|Rose Petal Trail & Heart Display on Bed||At Check-In||$80|
|Cheese and Fruit Platter||At Check-In||$35|
|Dozen Roses||At Check-In||$75|
|Bouquet of Flowers||At Check-In||$35|
|Dipped Chocolate Strawberries||At Check-In||$25|
|Bottle of Champagne or Sterling Wine- Awaiting you in your room on ice!||Upon Request||$25|
|Romantic Sleigh Ride pulled by Belgian Draft Horses||Afternoon or Evening||Call|
|Bonfire and Hot Cocoa||During Sleigh Ride||Call|
Maine’s Western Mountains & Lakes regions offer some of the finest snowmobiling in New England via the ITS and a network of local trails. Over 12,000 miles of trails are maintained by more than 280 local snowmobile clubs. The season starts as soon as the snow falls in December and has lasted well into April many years. Grooming, it’s the single most important thing in snowmobiling……the element that defines how good your day is. Please be aware of the Maine snowmobiling reciprocity laws! To snowmobile in Maine, all snowmobiles must be registered by the State of Maine, except those belonging to residents of New Hampshire. Residents of New Hampshire must be able to prove their residency with a driver’s license or other official document.
Local trail maps can be obtained at the Bear Mountain Inn, local Chambers of Commerce and area snowmobile clubs. Bear Mountain Inn is located in one of the best snowmobiling areas in Maine. Hundreds and hundreds of groomed trails in and around the Waterford Snow Packers Club.
To register a snowmobile, applications may be obtained by writing to: Division of Recreational Safety & Registration, Snowmobile Section, Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife, State House Station 41, Augusta, Maine 04333. For local registrations, please call the area Chambers of Commerce for more information. Additional information can be obtained by calling the State of Maine Department of Conservation (Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands – Snowmobile Program) at 1-800-462-1019.
Click here for additional information on the many winter activities you can enjoy from Bear Mountain Inn’s convenient central location!
Visit these Other Snowmobiling Related Web Sites:
- Maine’s 12,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails are regarded as some of the finest in the country.
- Western Mountains and Lake Region has the best snowmobiling in Maine.
- Bear Mountain Inn is connected to ITS trail system in Maine. Rent or Unload your snowmobile and connect to our backyard trail.
- Annual average snowfall of 10 feet, experience the best snow.
- Deluxe accommodations that include Suites with Fireplace, Double Jacuzzi Tub, & Wet Bar, Outdoor Hot Tub overlooking lake and Full Course Breakfast before hitting the trails.
- Incredible Mountains with Overlooks of the Maine woods with plenty of Wildlife.